Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 loaf French bread (about 20 inches), halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley, optional
- Paprika, optional
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika. Wrap each half in foil. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or freeze. Unwrap and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes (20-25 minutes if frozen) or until puffed but not brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Garlic Bread(5)
Sort By :
Was an instant hit and will always be making it!
My family LOVED this cheesy garlic bread. Will make it so many times.
We have been making this bread since it appeared in the Jun/Jul 1994 T of H issue and are making it in 2010! It is flavorful, satisfying and simple to make. A family favorite!
This recipe is great, but instead of mayonnaise I used softened butter. What a perfect addition to have with Lasanga. - Jennifer, Eagle River, Alaska
Really good. Definitely a keeper! Pretty easy too.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >