- 1 package (16 ounces) Johnsonville® All Natural Ground Italian Sausage
- 2 pounds processed American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Small garlic toast rounds
- In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and lightly browned; drain.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place cheese cubes. Microwave on high for 6 minutes; stirring every 2 minutes.
- Add salsa, seasonings and sausage. Microwave 2 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with garlic toast. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Game Time Sausage Dip in Johnsonville® Sausage 2015
Reviews for Cheesy Game Time Sausage Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review