- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Additional Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add cheeses.
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 10 biscuits.
Reviews for Cheesy Drop Biscuits(8)
Sort By :
Easy and good. My kids loved them!
Quick, soft, and flavorful. Pretty much fool-proof!
flavor is amazing and wonderful as topping for chicken pot pie!
I brushed the tops with a little melted butter and minced garlic....highly recommended recipe. My family loves it!
This has become a favorite in my family! They are soooooo easy to make and delicious! These are absolutely fool-proof and that's coming from someone who has found a way to mess up just about every recipe!