Cheesy Creamed Corn Recipe
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen corn
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 slices process American cheese, cut into small pieces
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Stir well before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Creamed Corn(21)
Sort By :
Love this! Big hit at family Thanksgiving!
This was easy & delicious! My family liked it too!
not detial enough
I cut the recipe in half since I was only cooking for two. It gave us plenty and enough for leftovers. If you like your cheesy corn sweet, then add the sugar. If not, I wouldn't. I only added about 1/4 of the sugar the actual recipe calls for and it was almost too sweet for my taste. I also added some course ground pepper and substituted cheddar for the American cheese. This is a hearty "set it and forget it" type of side dish. I served it with the Berry Delicious Barbeque Recipe (ToH) and it was the perfect compliment.
It was very very delicious, but I wouldn't make it again. It takes really long and I just don't think that with all that work that the taste is worth it in the end.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Creamed Corn >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >