Cheesy Creamed Corn
"My family really likes this creamy, cheesy side dishand it's so easy to make," writes Mary Ann Truitt of Wichita, Kansas. "Even those who usually don't eat much corn will ask for a second helping."
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen corn
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 slices process American cheese, cut into small pieces
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook
- on low for 4 hours or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Stir well before serving. Yield: 12 servings.