Cheesy Cream-Style Corn
A packet of seasoned noodles is jazzed up with just two ingredients-cream-style corn and process cheese-in this comforting side dish. "I make this recipe often," states reader Carol White of Verona, Illinois. "It only takes minutes to prepare and really hits the spot on chilly or rainy days."
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (4.3 ounces) quick-cooking noodles and butter herb sauce mix
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Prepare noodles and sauce mix according to package directions. When
- the noodles are tender, stir in corn and cheese; cook and stir until
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 6-8 servings.