- Spoon about 2/3 cup down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and
- place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Combine the remaining milk and reserved cream cheese mixture until
- blended; pour over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with Colby and remaining Monterey Jack. Cover and bake
- 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- heated through. Serve with the green onions, tomatoes, lettuce and
- olives if desired. Yield: 8 enchiladas.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 991 calories, 58 g fat (31 g saturated fat), 258 mg cholesterol, 2,421 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 55 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.