Cheesy Crab Burritos
"Everyone who tries this elegant variation on the standard burrito loves it," relates Karen Dye of Tempe, Arizona. "Serve with a green salad for a lighter lunch or with traditional rice and beans for supper," she suggests.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the
- crab. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly and
- place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
- or until heated through. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 877 calories, 44 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 1,607 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.