Cheesy Crab Burritos Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the crab. Spoon down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 877 calories, 44 g fat (26 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 1,607 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Crab Burritos
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.