- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 package (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BROWN meat with onions and peppers in large skillet. Stir in next 4 ingredients; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- PREPARE muffin batter as directed on package; stir in cheese. Spread over meat mixture.
- BAKE 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center of cornbread topping comes out clean. Cool slightly. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Cornbread Casserole in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Cheesy Cornbread Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review