Cheesy Corn Spread
Canned Mexicorn lends a sweet twist to this cheesy crowd-pleaser from Jan Henderson of Smackover, Arkansas.
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; stir in cheese.
- Sprinkle with sweet red pepper. Cover and chill for 4 hours. Serve
- with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 80 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.