Cheesy Corn Muffins
When the aroma of these muffins fills the house, my family's eager to be called to the dinner table for the first mouthwatering taste.Joyce Hunsberger, Quakertown, Pennsylvania
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender; set aside.
- Prepare muffin mixes according to package directions; fold in the
- onion. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Combine sour cream and cheese; drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto
- each muffin. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins
- test done. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
- Yield: 1 dozen.