Cheesy Corn Dip Recipe
We like to munch on this tasty dip before dinner is ready. I also take it along to tail-gating or card-playing parties.—Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Stir in the corn, red pepper, olives and jalapeno. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Corn Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC