We like to munch on this tasty dip before dinner is ready. I also take it along to tail-gating or card-playing parties.—Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Stir in the corn, red pepper, olives and jalapeno. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cheesy Corn Dip in Country Woman July/August 2003, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2011
"We heat it in slow cooker, it is so good."