- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Stir in the corn, red pepper, olives and jalapeno. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cheesy Corn Dip in Country Woman July/August 2003, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review