- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredient. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife insert near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Corn Casserole
"Found this recipe and my family loves it. Also took it to Church socials and people ask for the recipe. Easy and good."
"I used 8oz cubed velveeta cheese instead of the cheddar and added 1 small jar of pimentos (drained). This was so good! My entire family loved it! I have already added it to my recipie box!"
"My family love this dish!!"
"It was good, but I would remove the peppers and add sugar for a sweeter taste."
"Tasted fine but has a very "grainy" texture that we didn't care for. Rather than make this again, will probably play w/ adding green chilies & cheese to my heirloom corn casserole recipe."