Cheesy Corn Casserole Recipe
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredient. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife insert near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Corn Casserole(3)
Sort By :
Found this recipe and my family loves it. Also took it to Church socials and people ask for the recipe. Easy and good.
I used 8oz cubed velveeta cheese instead of the cheddar and added 1 small jar of pimentos (drained). This was so good! My entire family loved it! I have already added it to my recipie box!
My family love this dish!!