Cheesy Corn Bake
With just five ingredients, this zesty casserole can be assembled in no time.—Linda Jensen, Lone Rock, Iowa
10-12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen shoepeg corn, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar (2 ounces) pimientos, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn, cheeses and pimientos.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.