- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen shoepeg corn, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 jar (2 ounces) pimientos, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn, cheeses and pimientos. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Corn Casserole in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p127
Reviews for Cheesy Corn Bake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review