- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed stuffing mix
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, chopped, optional
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir cheese and milk over low heat until cheese is melted. Stir in tomatoes until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in the mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Stir in the ham, macaroni, broccoli, peas, green pepper, onion, stuffing mix and onions if desired.
- Transfer to two greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dishes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 casseroles (8-10 servings each).
Reviews for Cheesy Company Casserole
"I use crush croutons on the instead of bread crumbs It looks delicious,haven't taste it yet but it's baking now.I know my family and I will enjoy this dish.thanks taste of home."
"Mu husband absolutely loved this! I substituted mixed veggies for the peas and cubed stuffing mix for the crushed because that is what I had on hand. I also did not put in the french-fried onions. I wonder if you could freeze one of the casseroles before or after it has cooked? But it seems to be a moot point because my husband, 2 year old daughter and I almost finished off one of the casseroles in one night."