- 1/4 pound Mexican chorizo, crumbled
- 1 package (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK chorizo in large ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat until done, stirring frequently. Remove chorizo from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Set chorizo aside. Add spinach to skillet; cook 2 min. or just until wilted. stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes and onions. Remove from heat.
- WHISK eggs and milk in medium bowl until blended; stir in 1 cup cheese. Add to ingredients in skillet; stir just until blended. Top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 25 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Chorizo Frittata in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Cheesy Chorizo Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review