Cheesy Chive Potatoes Recipe
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Drain potatoes. Add the milk, cheese, butter, salt and pepper; mash. Stir in chives. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 171 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 313mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Cheesy Chive Potatoes
"Delicious mashed potatoes! I'd definitely make again and go fabulous with the Barbeque Onion Chicken!"