Cheesy Chive Omelet Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper. Stir in chives.
- 2. In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges. As eggs set, push cooked portions toward the center, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath.
- 3. When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, sprinkle cheese on one side; fold omelet in half. Cut omelet in half; slide onto plates. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 omelet: 216 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 309mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Cheesy Chive Omelet
"Simple and tasty!"
"very easy my 13 year old daughter made this for me and It was excellent"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.