Cheesy Chive Omelet Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper. Stir in chives.
- 2. In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges. As eggs set, push cooked portions toward the center, letting uncooked eggs flow underneath.
- 3. When eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains, sprinkle cheese on one side; fold omelet in half. Cut omelet in half; slide onto plates. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 omelet: 216 calories, 18g fat (9g saturated fat), 309mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Chive Omelet
"Simple and tasty!"
"very easy my 13 year old daughter made this for me and It was excellent"
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.