Cheesy Chili Dip
Three ingredients are all Amy adds to a few cups of chili to create this fast-to-fix snack. Simply zap the lip-smacking appetizer in the microwave, serve it with tortilla chips and stand back as the zesty party-pleaser disappears.
40 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups Four-Bean Taco Chili
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 package (16 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chili, salsa, chilies and
- cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until cheese
- is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 5 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.