"This tender chicken with its cheesy crumb coating is one of my husband's favorites," writes Joan Ergle of Woodstock, Georgia. "It's always a hit with company, too, because it comes out juicy and great-tasting every time."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in an 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe
- dish; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and pepper. Dip chicken in
- remaining butter, then spread with sour cream. Roll in the crumb
- mixture. Place in prepared dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high
- for 6-7 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Let stand for
- 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.