Cheesy Chicken Supper Recipe
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the broccoli in oil for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the chicken, soup, milk and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Top with the cheese and onions. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Supper
Sort By :
Makes a delicious meal.
I liked this more than my husband did. I only like to make things that he really loves so I may or may not make it again.
This was excellent after I changed it a bit. I used a full 12 oz bag of broccoli florets and added 1/2 c. grated parmesan and 1/2 c. of additional french-fried onions to the mixture as it simmered.
next time chicken ricearoni...
Plain rice doesn't cut it in this receipe. I might add chicken broth or more broc. cheese soup. I used fresh florets instead of frozen. It was alright, just missing some additional flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >