Cheesy Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet; form into a heart shape or a 12-in. circle. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake on lowest rack at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 427 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 921 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.