Cheesy Chicken Pizza
Why pop a frozen pizza in the oven when you can serve your family generous slices of this fast and flavorful pizza pie? Chicken provides a unique change of pace from the usual beef and pepperoni...and it pairs nicely with the onion, peppers and cheese.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet; form into a heart
- shape or a 12-in. circle. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with chicken,
- onion and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on lowest rack at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until crust is
- golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 427 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 921 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now