Cheesy Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet; form into a heart shape or a 12-in. circle. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on lowest rack at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Pizza
Sort By :
"I did not like this at all. I have made pizza before and used another dough. The pillsbury dough was more expensive and not as good."
"To some of you this may not look good,but it tastes' to me like theres a party in my mouth."