Why pop a frozen pizza in the oven when you can serve your family generous slices of this fast and flavorful pizza pie? Chicken provides a unique change of pace from the usual beef and pepperoni...and it pairs nicely with the onion, peppers and cheese.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced sweet red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet; form into a heart shape or a 12-in. circle. Spread with pizza sauce. Top with chicken, onion and peppers. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on lowest rack at 425° for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Chicken Pizza in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p11
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review