When my nephews were younger, I would make their favorite meal for their birthdays...this is what they usually requested. The cheese makes it easier for kids to eat their vegetables.—Janet Lorton, Effingham, Illinois
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 18 slices process American cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in vegetables and chicken.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer three noodles, a third of the soup mixture and six cheese slices. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Lasagna in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p18
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review