- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 18 slices process American cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in vegetables and chicken.
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer three noodles, a third of the soup mixture and six cheese slices. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 9-12 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Lasagna
"Easy and delicious"
"This will be my go-to recipe for leftovers. I had leftover chicken breasts and veggies (carrots, onion, celery, potatoes, and mushrooms) that I had cooked in the slow cooker the other day, so I used them in this recipe. I did not have cream of chicken, so I used healthy Request cream of mushroom, and I used shredded cheddar cheese instead of the slices. My whole family liked the leftovers in this recipe better than the original slow cooker meal the other night."
"I used the kraft deluxe cheese and it turned out pretty good.It was very easy to put together and I had no leftovers!"