Cheesy Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the chicken, onion and green pepper in oil until chicken juices run clear; drain. Sprinkle with chili powder and garlic powder.
- 2. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spoon chicken mixture over crust. Top with picante sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice: 390 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 643mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Fajita Pizza
"Very good pizza. I used rotisserie chicken and a combination of taco sauce and mild picante sauce. It could use more green pepper."
"Made this tonight and it was pretty good. I added some black beans and corn to it, next time I'll add some chiles."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.