Cheesy Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken, onion and green pepper in oil until chicken juices run clear; drain. Sprinkle with chili powder and garlic powder.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spoon chicken mixture over crust. Top with picante sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Fajita Pizza(2)
Sort By :
Very good pizza. I used rotisserie chicken and a combination of taco sauce and mild picante sauce. It could use more green pepper.
Made this tonight and it was pretty good. I added some black beans and corn to it, next time I'll add some chiles.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fajitas >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >