- Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing
- skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper
- towels in between.
- For filling, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in butter
- until mushrooms are tender; set aside. In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine
- the flour and rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir in the
- mayonnaise until blended. Cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Gradually stir in 1-1/2 cups milk. Bring to a boil over medium-low
- heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add 1 cup
- cheese; stir until melted. Remove from the heat; add chicken and the
- mushroom mixture.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each crepe. Roll up
- and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In
- a small saucepan, heat remaining milk and cheese over medium-low
- heat, until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Pour over crepes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 635 calories, 44 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 886 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.