Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
With plenty of tender chicken and broccoli, this cheese-topped dish is a real family-pleaser. In fact, my clan would eat it any day of the week.Rachel Bywater, Holland, Michigan
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine
- the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.