Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
"This was terrible. It was so dry and flavorless. No salt & pepper and 1 T lemon juice was not enough liquid. We had to throw it all away. Uneatable for us."
"chicken Broccoli casserole"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.