- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Sort By :
"This was terrible. It was so dry and flavorless. No salt & pepper and 1 T lemon juice was not enough liquid. We had to throw it all away. Uneatable for us."
"I enjoyed this recipe, but added some pasta to it and decreased the chicken to 2 cups. I also used cream of chicken soup instead. It was good but needed some additional flavor, so next time I would add some herbs or an envelope of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix."
"Chicken Broccoli casserole"