- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. Combine the soup, sour cream and lemon juice; spread over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Broccoli Casserole in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p138
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 25, 2014
This was terrible. It was so dry and flavorless. No salt & pepper and 1 T lemon juice was not enough liquid. We had to throw it all away. Uneatable for us.