Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1. Prepare broccoli according to package directions. In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the broccoli, chicken and process cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Green Giant Broccoli & Cheese Sauce and Rice-a-Roni Broccoli Au Gratin rice and pasta mix.
1-1/4 cups: 323 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1007mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli