Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
"This is such a simple recipe, and leftovers make a great lunch the next day," reports Christine Burk of Tallahassee, Florida. "The best part is that my young daughter, who can be a picky eater, just loves it!"
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1. Prepare broccoli according to package directions. In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the broccoli, chicken and process cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 323 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1007mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
Reviewed Mar. 16, 2013
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC