"This is such a simple recipe, and leftovers make a great lunch the next day," reports Christine Burk of Tallahassee, Florida. "The best part is that my young daughter, who can be a picky eater, just loves it!"
Featured In: 21 Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli with cheese sauce
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) broccoli au gratin rice mix
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the broccoli, chicken and process cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Chicken in Quick Cooking September/October 2003, p52
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 16, 2013