- 2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/4 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 min. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Top with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 min. or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet
Sort By :
This is the best & quickest dish I have ever made. Everyone in my family loves it. I started doubling the recipe because it goes so fast, everyone wants seconds. It's my grandsons favorite!
The only change, I double the salsa
Nice quick and easy dinner.