Cheesy Chicken Recipe
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place 1 tablespoon of butter in an 11-in. x 7-in. microwave-safe dish; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and pepper. Dip chicken in remaining butter, then spread with sour cream. Roll in the crumb mixture. Place in prepared dish. Cover loosely and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Chicken(5)
Sort By :
Got positive feed back and empty plates from my kids after making this chicken. Happy Mom!
My picky kids love this recipe. It's easy and I'm able to use reduced fat sour cream
This makes a nice flavorful chicken. I always bake it in the oven. The leftovers are very good on top of a green salad.
I baked it in a regular oven and it wasn't too crunchy.
Can this be cooked in the oven or will it get too crunchy?
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >