- 1 package (14 ounces) Johnsonville® Beddar with Cheddar Sausage
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons course ground mustard
- In a small skillet, sauté onion in oil until golden brown; cool slightly.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Please note: there will be two extra triangles that may be used to make dinner rolls.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on each triangle, divide onions equally and place one link on the wide end of each triangle. Carefully roll-up.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet, bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Cheddar Roll-ups in Johnsonville® Sausage 2014
Reviews for Cheesy Cheddar Roll-ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review