- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. In a large saucepan, combine soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1-1/4 cups onions. Cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the broccoli.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
Sort By :
"This is the broccoli version of green bean casserole. As I prefer broccoli, I like this recipe even better than the classic."
"I'm not much for broccoli, but this casserole was pretty good. It'll be a keeper!"
"Made it exactly as written. Very good! Definately will make again. My husband requested it , and I found this recipe. Took it to my inlaws for Easter dinner, and my father in law ate three helpings. Everybody went back for seconds. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!"
"1/15/15I have never made this dish before and my family just loved, they kept asking for seconds. My 4 yr old granddaughter ate extra servings as well. This will be a regular at my table. I added more onions and cheese on the top and it just gave it that extra!.I highly recommend this dish! Thank you for sharing.Mollie."
"Had only about a half cup of sour cream, so I filled the rest of the cup with Miracle Whip. My family loved this for Christmas dinner. This is a keeper."