- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (6 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, combine soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1-1/4 cups onions; heat through over medium heat, stirring until blended, 4-5 minutes. Stir in broccoli. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
"I made this for Christmas and everyone loved it.I have been making it ever since."
"I made this at Christmas and everyone loved it and I have been making it ever since."
"Made this for an event & came home with only half gone. Wasn't received very well."
"My entire family loved it. Very easy to make."
"I'd never used sour cream in a broccoli casserole, but it works! Will definitely make this again and again!"
"This was really good! Great alternative to green bean casserole."
"This is the broccoli version of green bean casserole. As I prefer broccoli, I like this recipe even better than the classic."
"I'm not much for broccoli, but this casserole was pretty good. It'll be a keeper!"