“Everybody who has tried this side dish absolutely raves about it,” reports Elaine Hubbard of Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania. “People who don’t even like broccoli beg me to make it.”
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (6 ounces) French-fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. In a large saucepan, combine soup, sour cream, 1 cup cheese and 1-1/4 cups onions. Cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in the broccoli.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Broccoli Casserole in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p15
Reviews for Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review