- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2-1/4 cups water, divided
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetables, onion, bouillon and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the milk, soup, garlic powder and nutmeg. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; gradually stir into soup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup
"Excellent soup very good flavor definitely make it again."
"I used fresh cauliflower and carrots from my garden and added some cooked chicken. This is an amazing dish."
"yummy i used a lot off substitutions though, and added a few yummy herbs and stuff!"
"Really yummy, quick and simple to put together, but healthy, too!"