- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the carrots, soup and cheese. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes; stir. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. bake 10-15 minutes longer or until carrots are tender and mixture is bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Carrots in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p8
Reviews for Cheesy Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review