Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Even kids are likely to go for this microwave-quick and cheesy vegetable side dish! Margaret Wilson - Hemet, California
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dash of pepper
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine brussels sprouts and water. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain.
- 2. Stir in soup and milk. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, walnuts, butter and pepper; sprinkle over brussels sprouts. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 195 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Brussels Sprouts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC