Even kids are likely to go for this microwave-quick and cheesy vegetable side dish! Margaret Wilson - Hemet, California
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Dash of pepper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine brussels sprouts and water. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain.
- Stir in soup and milk. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, walnuts, butter and pepper; sprinkle over brussels sprouts. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crumb-Topped Brussels Sprouts in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p24
Reviews for Cheesy Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review