Cheesy Broccoli Rice Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the rice, broccoli and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cheesy Broccoli Rice
"This was a Good recipe... I have also made a similar version with adding cooked diced chicken breast, and a can of low sodium cream of *** any kind of soup. Easy & Yummy"