Cheesy Broccoli Macaroni Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions until crisp-tender; drain. Add the cheese; cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cheesy Broccoli Macaroni(4)
Sort By :
I recommend this recipe to anyone who likes mac + cheese. My son loved it.
I used reduced fat grated cheddar cheese and baked in the oven for about 5 minutes at 350. It tasted great and reduced the calories. Saved this to my recipe box. It's a winner!
Thumbs up girlfriend from Texas. Great easy and tasty. My husband and friends loves this dish.
WE REALLY LIKED IT, REAL COMFORT FOOD. SELOGY