Cheesy Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, cheese spread and rice. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 354 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 1633mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Cheesy Broccoli Bake
"Um-num-num my family gobbled it down,and my son hates broccoli! He loved!!! ;-)"