Our children refused to eat broccoli, then I discovered this simple recipe. It has tender rice in a cheese sauce. The kids hardly notice the broccoli.—Dawn Trapp, West Fargo, North Dakota
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese spread
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, soup, cheese spread and rice. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cheesy Broccoli Bake in Taste of Home December/January 1999, p14
Reviews for Cheesy Broccoli Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review