Cheesy Broccoli and Ham Quiche Recipe
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place hash browns in a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until thawed. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and broccoli.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasonings; pour over ham mixture. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 5-7 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 190 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 177 mg cholesterol, 665 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.