- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place hash browns in a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes or until thawed. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and broccoli.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and seasonings; pour over ham mixture. Cover and microwave at 70% power for 5-7 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Cheesy Broccoli and Ham Quiche
Sort By :
"Perfect, easy summer meal."
"This was very good! I sprinkled seasoning salt on the potatoes after the first 3 minutes to give them a little taste. The quiche turned out a little rubbery, but it was delicious! I am going to try to make it in the oven next time!"
"I add diced green pepper, diced red pepper, sliced scallions, quartered cherry tomatoes, and shredded carrot to increase the vegetable content in this dish. Adding these vegetables usually increases the volume to enough for 29-inch pie plates. I cook them both and cool the extra one, slip it into a 1 gallon plastic freezer bag, and freeze for use within 1 month."
"Just made this. It's really good and so easy! I didn't have the dried minced onion, so I substituted with half teaspoonof onion powder."